February 8, 2019
How to transfer your movie library from IMDb, Kinopoisk or Letterboxd
Use these 3 easy steps to transfer your movie ratings from IMDb or Letterboxd to Must. All ratings will be saved in the order in which they were added.
Choose the platform from where you’ll be transferring your ratings and download the file with your movie collection.
- Download your Want list. Log in to your profile, click 'See more' under 'Your Watchlist' button, and then click 'Export this list'.
- Download your Watched list. Go to 'Your Ratings', click on 'Export this list'.
- Download your Want list. Log in to your profile at Kinopoisk. Then follow the link to download the list of movies you saved.
- Download your Watched list. Log in to your profile at Kinopoisk. Open page with your lists of movies. Choose the list you want to transfer and save it by pressing "Export to MS Excel" button.
- Open link to download your movie database. Log in if required.
- Click «Import your data» and unzip downloaded archive.
Go to Must website and Log in or register. If you are a new member, press the 'Import your library’ button on your profile page. If you are an existing member with an active collection, you'll find the same link under Settings.
Upload the file with your ratings, simply by dragging it over or by clicking the button on the Watched or Want list. You're done!
Download the app from the App Store or Google Play and log in to your profile.
February 8, 2019, 17:52